Packed with quality protein, our healthy protein mug cake recipe is perfect for chocoholics craving chocolate cake that’s low in carbs and calories. And the best thing? You can whip it up in a matter of minutes, as it’s cooked in just 60 seconds.
- 1 level scoop of Chocolate ULTRA WHEY™ PROTEIN
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp milk (skimmed, almond, soya etc.)
- Add a touch of water to thin down
- Using a fork, mix all the dry ingredients in a mug until well blended and clump-free.
- Drop in the egg white and milk, and mix until smooth. (If you like, add in any extras for the middle at this point, nuts, cacao nibs etc.)
- Microwave for about 1 minute on high (depending on your microwave). Tip: It will start to bubble over the top. Should this happen, stop microwaving, press mixture back into mug with fork, and continue microwaving.