SCI-MX is a subsidiary of Supreme Imports Ltd, Unit 4 Beacon Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1AF. We are a company registered in England (5292196) and our vat registration number is GB927173808. We can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data Do We Collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Email address
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Phone Number (optional)
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our email marketing list
How Will We Use Your Data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Handle any complaints regarding your order
- Request reviews are left with Trustpilot after order completion
Our Company will not share your data with other companies unless absolutely crucial to performing a specific function in relation to a transaction (e.g. couriers).
How Do We Store Your Data?
Our Company securely stores your data online, in several applications and services including Shopify, Mailchimp, Brightpearl, Zendesk, Trustpilot as well as payment gateways such as Paypal, Sagepay, Amazon Pay and Realex.
Our Company will keep your name, email address, postal address(es) and phone number indefinitely.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, if you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members within Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Displaying products we think you may be interested in
- Affiliate marketing campaigns
What Types Of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How To Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
4 Beacon Rd